1) Godfather by Mario Puzo -> The first book which inculcated in me a reading habit.
2) Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon -> On split personality which really caught my excitement. I realised why
people get mesmerised when reading fiction books and why they are such best-sellers. This was my first proper fiction
And then the list goes on..........
But some of my favorites are:
Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
-> I read this book because I heard a lot about it from relatives, friends and newspapers. So I decided to give it a shot
and really loved it. I then became a fan of this author so bought all his books (only four though).
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho -> Read this book in one sitting when my friend had come over to my place for a very
short stay. Its about a boy who has a dream and then starts the journey to find the elixir of life. It shows that if a person
wants to achieve something, he can do it by fighting against all odds !! The world is in one's hands. We make our own destiny.......
I dont remember any others now...Sometimes I doubt if I suffer from short-term memory loss !!
Have travelled a lot. Infact, I can say traveling is my hobby :)
I have visited the following countries/places:
- Interaken, Jungfrau -Top of Europe, Schilthorn
- Frankfurt, Cologne, Duisburg, Baden-Baden
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Ede
- Boston, New York, Washington, Baltimore
- Niagara Falls City, Montreal, Toronto